People decided it would be a good idea to change their names.
People couldn't change their names. Good times.
April 2012? People thought it was April Fools... (Sandly it was not...)
- britishlanguage -> WhataNoseBone (Why?) -> BritishLanguage
- ShinyRaikou -> WizardTrubbish -> YourFavoriteUser
- Thing -> BurningSociety12345543210
- duh (IT STOOD FOR "DAMN U HIPSTERS", SO SHUT UP) -> Sling -> Canada (Why?)
- djhappy -> Sir DJ
- Fanal! -> InfernalBlaze -> Gryghaim
- Toobworm -> Finch. (FormerlyToob)
- Duranteater -> your boss (Why?) -> YourPermanentRecord631 (Why?) -> Dragalge
- RussellW. -> MosuGoji
- magikarprules -> The Imposter
- deoxysxx -> Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius (Why?)
- BNator92 -> -Nator-
- Newpokemontrainer -> PokemontrainerY
- Bobby Soxer -> Swampert is my Homeboy
- Bullkid1997 -> Bullkid -> Josef Stylin
- SoulDialga -> Kirito The Black Swordsman - SD (Why?)
- HerionRice -> Silver something but who cares tbh
- Count to 60 Before Somebody With Under 20 Post Comes -> Break The Count Record Before Somebody with Under 20 Posts Comes (Why?) -> Count to 60 Before Somebody Under 20 Posts Comes
Ellie got tired of doing the name changes even though she doesn't do them so she made a new rule preventing people from requesting name changes unless they had their current name for at least two years.